How to change the language on Windows 10
Version 1.01 – February 2023
- From your desktop, click on the Windows Icon, select settings and navigate to “time and language” and click on “language and region”.
- Under “Region” select “United Kingdom” or if your device is in French select “Royaume-Uni”.
3. Then, navigate to the language tab.
4. Next, under “Prefered languages” add the language of your choice by clicking on the plus button and searching for your preferred language.
5. Once your language has been downloaded, move it to the top of the list by clicking on the up arrow.
6. Next, under windows display language, select the language of your choice.
7. Restart your computer to apply the settings.
8. Once your computer has restarted, open the “control panel” and select “Clock and Region”.
9. Navigate to the “Administrative” tab.
10. Select “Copy settings” and make sure both “Welcome screen and system accounts” and “New users” are ticked.
11. When prompted, restart your device.