How to use the Zoom application on your studio
1. From the Rapidmooc App homepage on the device, click on the small icon located n the top right-hand corner of the screen to minimise the appf window and access the desktop.
2. Click on the Zoom icon to launch the Zoom app. If the icon is not available, please install the Zoom app from a web browser (please refer to existing Zoom documentation for more details).
3. Click on 'Sign In' and enter your Zoom ID (email) and password.
4. Create a new meeting or join an existing one.
5. When the meeting room screen appears, click on 'Join with computer audio'.
6. Select the 'Blackmagic Design' microphone in the microphone list.
7. Select the 'Blackmagic Design' camera in the camera list and then activate the camera.
The previsualisation screen from the Rapidmooc App should appear on the screen.
If it is your first time using Zoom on the studio, the image might be inverted (as illustrated below), making it difficult to read the presentation displayed in the background.
8. To show the image the right way, click on 'Video Settings'.
9. In the Settings window, tick the 'HD' box, then untick 'mirror my video' Close the parameters window, the presentation should now appear correctly as below.
During a Zoom meeting, we recommend you don't leverage the screen sharing functionalities and rather change the views using the Rapidmooc App functionalities. Please refer to the user guide for more information on this.
10. Once your meeting is ended, remember to quit the Zoom application.